Are you are a traveler, a photographer, an explorer? Do you feel frustrated with the Google Maps Editor? Then you will love Ikuzo, the Map Editor carefully designed for you.
With Ikuzo, it is easy to create and update your maps from anywhere, with any device, and to make your travels and explorations much easier to manage.
If you want to collaborate on an itinerary with friends or colleagues, that is also easy to do, and in real-time.
Ikuzo, what does that mean? It’s the Japanese for… l
- Status (with colors), to mark the spots you want (or absolutely want) to visit, that you visited already or something else.
- Types (with icons), to make your spots recognizable depending on what they are (a waterfall, village, school, etc…).
- Seasons, to set the best time to visit the spot.
- Advanced filtering, to filter by status, type, terms, seasons, hashtags and more.
- Different map styles, like terrain, satellite, dark, using Google Maps and Mapbox.
- Images, to remember more easily what is the spot about.
- Itineraries module, to prepare your future trips.
- Import / Export, from and to CSV and KML.
- Sharing & Collaboration, to work collaboratively on either a map or an itinerary.
- High performance, you can have many thousands of spots, everything will be smooth.
Ikuzo is currently in beta test. It is free and will be free forever for everyone willing to try it now! There are only 200 free accounts available so register quickly before this offer ends.